3. Personal data processing for marketing purposes
Jansen may collect and process your personal data for marketing purposes:
3.1. Data processing for marketing purposes
The following personal data may be collected for marketing purposes, although every category of data is not always actually collected:
- Identification and contact details such as last name, first name, gender, age, date of birth, nationality, address, telephone number, e-mail address, customer number, occupation, etc.
- Contractual and order data such as date, type, content, contractual partner, term of contracts, etc.
- Customer activity data such as the products and services you use from Jansen, customer preferences, etc.
- Online data such as the time of your visit to our website, the name of the website you visit, the IP address of your end device, reviews and comments submitted, etc.
Formation of customer segments:
Jansen creates customer segments in order to be able to offer you tailored advertising. To this end, we analyse the data required for advertising purposes.
3.2. Forwarding data to the Jansen companies
You hereby agree that the companies affiliated with Jansen may receive data from Jansen for advertising purposes and also use this data for marketing purposes. These are:
- Jansen AG and its representative offices
- RP Technik GmbH Profilsysteme
3.3. Right to object
You may object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes and the receipt of information that is not relevant for business operations. In the event of an objection, no further personal data will be processed and the data will be deleted from the system immediately insofar as this is legally permissible and technically possible.
The objection may not apply to the general display of Jansen advertising.