- 1. General
- 2. Data processing for the provision of services and the processing of contracts and agreements
- 3. Personal data processing for marketing purposes
- 4. Obtaining and disclosing information from data analyses
- 5. Disclosure of data
- 6. Data processing abroad by contracted third parties
- 7. Your rights in relation to your personal data
- 8. You can contact Jansen AG via the following contact details
- 9. Application, term and amendment
The protection of your privacy is important to Jansen AG. We respect your privacy and ensure that it is protected and that your personal data is processed in accordance with the law.
This declaration also applies to personal data that has been collected and saved by Jansen in the past.
By using products and services of Jansen AG, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Jansen AG in accordance with the current Swiss data protection legislation and the following provisions.
2. Data processing for the provision of services and the processing of contracts and agreements
Jansen collects, saves and processes the personal data of your customers, suppliers and other contractual partners insofar as this is necessary for managing the customer relationship, providing services, processing orders, contracts and agreements, invoicing, answering questions and requests, providing support in case of technical issues and evaluating, improving and developing Jansen products, services and functions. Personal data is considered to be all details and information relating to a specific person.
When you use our products and services, Jansen collects, saves and processes data. This usage data may be processed on a personal basis for the following purposes:
- Insofar as this is necessary to safeguard our technical infrastructure, guarantee the quality of our services and further develop our services.
3. Personal data processing for marketing purposes
Jansen may collect and process your personal data for marketing purposes:
3.1. Data processing for marketing purposes
The following personal data may be collected for marketing purposes, although every category of data is not always actually collected:
- Identification and contact details such as last name, first name, gender, age, date of birth, nationality, address, telephone number, e-mail address, customer number, occupation, etc.
- Contractual and order data such as date, type, content, contractual partner, term of contracts, etc.
- Customer activity data such as the products and services you use from Jansen, customer preferences, etc.
- Online data such as the time of your visit to our website, the name of the website you visit, the IP address of your end device, reviews and comments submitted, etc.
Formation of customer segments:
Jansen creates customer segments in order to be able to offer you tailored advertising. To this end, we analyse the data required for advertising purposes.
3.2. Forwarding data to the Jansen companies
You hereby agree that the companies affiliated with Jansen may receive data from Jansen for advertising purposes and also use this data for marketing purposes. These are:
- Jansen AG and its representative offices
- RP Technik GmbH Profilsysteme
3.3. Right to object
You may object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes and the receipt of information that is not relevant for business operations. In the event of an objection, no further personal data will be processed and the data will be deleted from the system immediately insofar as this is legally permissible and technically possible.
The objection may not apply to the general display of Jansen advertising.
4. Obtaining and disclosing information from data analyses
Jansen uses data analyses to collect analytical and statistical information. The data is collected in an anonymised form. The data will only be used for other purposes, insofar as legally required, if further consent is provided.
5. Disclosure of data
- Jansen does not disclose data to third parties except for the reasons described in the following clauses:
- Provided they are authorised to do so and have corresponding decrees, enquiries from authorities will be answered in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- If Jansen and third parties jointly provide you with services or goods, Jansen may disclose data to third parties that is necessary for the provision of the service or the goods.
6. Data processing abroad by contracted third parties
As part of its activities, Jansen relies on the services and products of third parties abroad. These third parties may, if necessary for their work, access and process personal data saved by Jansen from abroad.
The data saved by Jansen may be saved on servers located abroad as part of a contractual relationship with third parties. These third parties may, insofar as the relationship allows, process this data.
7. Your rights in relation to your personal data
You have the right to obtain information about the personal data we have saved about you. Likewise, you have the right to have your personal data corrected, blocked or, apart from the legally required data storage, deleted. To do so, please send a copy of your identity card or passport together with the keyword “Data protection” to the postal address listed below.
In order for data to be blocked, this data must be kept in a lock file for control purposes. You may also request that the data be deleted, provided there is no archiving obligation.
9. Application, term and amendment