Enriched with geometric characteristics and relevant product data, Building Information Modelling (BIM) makes it possible to produce a virtual illustration of a real building project in 3D. With the help of digital data processing, Jansen supports architects and engineers / designers from the initial phases of outline design, design and specification.
BIM is a digital method for the design, execution and operation of a building.
Enriched with geometric characteristics and relevant product data, Building Information Modelling (BIM) makes it possible to produce a virtual illustration of a real building project in 3D.
All building information is stored centrally in 3D and accessible (geometry and product data).
- Structural engineers
- Services engineers
- Construction companies
- Facilities managers
- Detailed design of the 3D models
- 3D design makes it possible to visualise the building (walk through)
Reliable design process
BIM provides a better method for preparing the requirements and framework conditions and for searching for the most economic options by providing digital solutions, and for their implementation.
- Early detection in the design phase
- Improved quality
- Cost reduction
- Competitive advantages
Transparency in cooperation
- Data consistency
- Digital data exchange covering the entire lifecycle
- Product updates immediately available
- Connection of mapping tools to BIM
- More efficient design
- Comprehensive information on Jansen steel systems
- 3D elements can be imported as BIM models in Revit® and ArchiCAD®
- Direct data exchange between Revit® and the JANIsoft® design software
Digital data exchange with architects/planners
- Reduction of error sources
- Improved efficiency thanks to transparent process steps in the construction of buildings with BIM.
- Competitive advantage: BIM is becoming standard with architects/engineers
- Saves time thanks to quick communication