Citroen Garage–New Deal
Flagship showroom through the ages
The largest car dealership in the world – that was the Lyon-based Citroën branch in its day. Approximately 1000 cars were permanently on show here, not to mention the workshops and a replacement parts warehouse. The building, which was opened in 1932, has now been renovated and extensively converted. In addition to strengthening the load-bearing structure, the building structure was thermally insulated and the glazing was replaced with Janisol Arte and the Jansen VISS HI façade.
Read more in the online magazine SCALE