Economy 60 E30/EW30/E60/EW60 fire protection doors
With the well-known Jansen Economy profiles class E30/EW30/E60/EW60 fire doors and fixed lights up to class E90 can be fitted. The appearance of the Jansen Economy doors is identical with that of the Janisol 2 and Janisol C4 fire safety systems. The profiles of the 60 depth have very narrow face widths. Jansen Economy profiles allow smoke protection system components with cost-effective flush smoke protection doors complying with DIN 18095. A variety of doors with different designs and functions have been tested and approved.
Materials / surface
- Uncoated or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Partition walls
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fit
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Dry glazing and glazing with putty
- Central glazed panel
- Connection to solid wall or lightweight wall construction
- Door height up to 3.8 m with single-latch lock possible
- Also possible with fire protection and smoke protection combined or only with smoke protection (Smoke control doors Jansen Economy 60 RS).
- Also possible without fire protection, see link for details (Jansen Economy 60 door).
- Fire resistance class E30/EW30/E60/EW60
- Smoke control in accordance with DIN 18095
- Smoke control tested in accordance with EN 1634-3
- Durability (C5) tested in accordance with EN 1191
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179