Connex saddle connector
The Connex saddle connector can be used to make easy subsequent connections to drainage pipes with thin or thick walls.
The Connex saddle connector can be used to connect individual lines or branch lines to the main sewer easily, quickly and economically. The saddle connector makes high-quality and leak-proof connection and can also be fitted when space in the trench is limited. The integrated ball joint in the upper part of the connector ensures that the connection to the sewer is adaptable and free from tension.
- Easy and quick installation
- Low cost
- Connection free from tension
- Requires only minimal clearance of the sewer
- No interruption of loss of quality in the main sewer
- Qplus certificate Connex 19019
- Qplus certificate Fabekun 19014
- Subsequent connections to thin-walled sewer pipes
Field of application
- Saddle connectors for external main pipe diameters of 200 to 1500 mm
- VPC pipe coupler for external pipe diameters of 102 to 690 mm
- Connex: Q-Plus Certification No. 19019
- Fabekun: Q-Plus Certification No. 19014