The Connex saddle connector can be used to make easy subsequent connections to drainage pipes with thin or thick walls.
The Connex saddle connector can be used to connect individual lines or branch lines to the main sewer easily, quickly and economically. The saddle connector makes high-quality and leak-proof connection and can also be fitted when space in the trench is limited. The integrated ball joint in the upper part of the connector ensures that the connection to the sewer is adaptable and free from tension.
- Easy and quick installation
- Low cost
- Connection free from tension
- Requires only minimal clearance of the sewer
- No interruption of loss of quality in the main sewer
- Qplus certificate Connex 19019
- Qplus certificate Fabekun 19014