Welded steel constructions come into their own in roof glazing. With VISS Basic, Jansen offers cost-effective and aesthetically outstanding system solutions for support-free roof constructions. The free choice of supporting profiles allows the design of large span rooflights.
- Uncoated steel, suitable for hot-dip galvanising, powder-coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel in combination with VISS Basic and VISS Ixtra
- VISS Basic: commonly available hollow profiles, IPE sections etc.
- VISS Ixtra: tailor-made, laser-welded, sharp-edged profiles
- Welding and/or plug design
- Pyramids, couples, gable glazing, polygon glazing
- Pent roof glazing
Special technical features
- Face width 50 and 60 mm
- Installation depth to meet structural engineering requirements
- Thickness of infill elements, 16 - 70 mm
- Uf values up to 0.64 W/m2K
- Sloping glazing with inclination angle from 10° to 80° (indoor area from 0° to 75°)