Seminar code: JANN
This event is aimed at new Jansen customers and newcomers to the industry.
The following topics are covered during the 2 ½ days.
- Wind, water, air tests
- See profiles being manufactured
- Instruction in how to use the latest ordering and processing documentation
- Practical workshop instruction
- Jansen facade systems
- Jansen thermally insulated systems
- Jansen non-insulated systems
- Jansen fire protection systems
- Jointing techniques in unit construction
- Sawing, welding, grinding of steel and stainless steel
- Fittings requirements
- Glazing variants
- Concluding discussion
Jansen AG, Customer Information Centre, Oberriet
2 ½ days
Day 1: 08:30 – 16:30
Day 2: 08:30 – 16:45
Day 3: 08:30 – 14:00
CHF 300.- per person (including 2 overnight stays)
The number of participants is limited to 25.