The rounded half shells minimise the risk of injury with the secondary closing edge. This allows crush and shear points to be avoided according to DIN 18650. Thanks to low-maintenance, high-performance strip hinges the Janisol anti-finger-trap doors are particularly well-suited to buildings with regular public access as well as shopping centres, schools or hospitals. The Janisol anti-finger-trap doors fulfil the EN 14351-1 product standard for external doors and are CE certified. The anti-finger-trap doors are compatible with the Janisol profile range. Furthermore, integral door closers and automatic revolving door drives can be fitted.
- No crush and shear points according to DIN 18650 on the secondary closing edge
- High-performance and low-maintenance strip hinges at bottom and top
- Particularly well-suited to doors with regular public access (schools, hospitals, shopping centres etc.)
- CE-certified, fulfils the product standard according to EN 14351-1
- Easy assembly and fitting
- Simple and cost-effective thanks to the use of Janisol profiles from the standard range