Heating pipe made of cross-linked polyethylene
The PE-X pipe for sanitary and heating installations is manufactured from cross-linked polyethylene. The product is cross-linked intermolecularly in a second work process. This process gives the pipe greater mechanical and thermal resistance. The PE-X b 3-layer pipe has an outer layer of EVOH, an oxygen barrier.
- Suitable for high- and low-temperature applications
- The application areas can be correctly identified on the basis of the pipe classification
- Inner pipe PE-Xb
- Bonding layer
- EVOH (Ethylene-Vinyl-alcohol-Copolymer)
Standard colour white
Standard colour black
- Underfloor and wall heating systems and cooling ceilings
- Heating installations: the pipes are suited to all types of heat distribution, radiator systems, underfloor heating systems as well as cooling ceilings and wall heating systems.
Standards / approvals
- ISO 15875