PB 3-layer pipe EVO with EVOH
Heating pipe made of polybutylene
Polybutylene pipes have been tried and tested in heating and sanitary applications for many years. The pipes are characterised by their excellent flexibility and durability in thermally and mechanically challenging conditions. The PB 3-layer pipe has an outer layer of EVOH, an oxygen barrier.
- Suitable for high- and low-temperature applications
- The application areas can be correctly identified on the basis of the pipe classification
Heating pipe structure
- Inner pipe PB-H beige
- Bonding layer
- EVOH (Ethylene-Vinyl-alcohol-Copolymer)
- Underfloor and wall heating systems and cooling ceilings
- Heating installations: the pipes are suited to all types of heat distribution, radiator systems, underfloor heating systems as well as cooling ceilings and wall heating systems.
Standards / approvals
- ISO 15876