By combining double pipe systems with JANSEN system manholes it is possible to install wastewater lines in water quality management areas.
Double pipe lines can be installed by inserting a welded PE sewer pipe in an existing sewer pipe or by installing a factory-made double-pipe system. Such double-walled pipe lines can be laid up to individual houses if required. The integrity of the pipe line can easily be checked with the help of the fitted shut-off devices for filling and venting. No other system offers the same integrity and checking options of lines and manholes.
Inner and outer pipes made of polyethylene
- Conduits with annular rigidity of SN1 to SN16 are possible
- Fluid pipes are possible in the pressure classes PN10 to PN25
- For drainage or supply lines in water quality management areas
- Industrial wastewater
- Fluid pipe: 50 to 400mm
- Sleeve pipe: 110 to 630mm
- Fluid pipe welded
- Sleeve pipe push-fitted with sliding sleeve