the individual solution for large projects up to 80 brine circuits
For larger geothermal plants, manifold chambers can be made in individual design. The probe connections can be placed on either one or both sides. The cylindrical, lying chambers in a "submarine" shape offer sufficient space for large pipe dimensions, special installations and up to 80 circuits.
Generally, a corrosion-free entry ladder is included. Custom-made products can also be equipped, for example, with mounting rails, ductwork for electric cables, special instruments, or high temperature resistant pipes made of PERT.
- PE, PVC (ball valves)
- Stainless steel (butterfly valves/panels)
- Brass (fittings and transitions)
Heat pump connection
63, 75, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250 mm
Production according to
SIA 384/6, ÖWAV 207, VDI 4640, etc.
DVS 2212-1, REACH
SKZ-tested and monitored
- Fittings and electrically welded sleeves
- Flow display and stop valves
- Pressure and temperature displays
- Bleed valves and air traps
- Wall collar and press ring
- BEGU lid and load absorption plates
- Antifreeze concentrate (in drum or IBC)
The distribution chambers can be equipped with optional accessories
Larger main sewer sizes and alternative reinforced manhole covers can be found in the price list.
BEGU lids, including load absorption plates, permit convenient installation underneath car parks and similar surfaces without complex load absorption measures on site. This accessory as well as additional fittings and dome structures can also be found in our the price list.