Seminar code: JGEP
The participants get to know the layout and correct use of the Jansen catalogue. They receive information about the Jansen burglar-resistant construction and panic lock systems and can determine the system-related accessories for themselves. The participants recognise the specific advantages of steel systems so that they can make use of them in practice. We give guidance on the worthwhile level of workshop equipment required to manufacture units.
- Instruction in how to use the latest ordering and processing documentation
- Practical workshop instruction
- Burglar-resistant windows and doors up to RC3
- Jointing techniques in unit construction
- Fittings requirements
- Glazing variants
- Panic lock systems in accordance with EN 179 and EN 1125
- Concluding discussion
|JGEP.1||21. August 2018|
|JGEP. 2||On request|
Jansen AG, Customer Information Centre, Oberriet
1 day (08:30 – 16:30)
CHF 80.- per person
The number of participants is limited to 25.