With the help of lifting columns it is possible to comfortably adjust the height of furniture, thereby adjusting it to personal ergonomic requirements. The use in telescopic applications calls for steel tubes that satisfy special requirements, because stepless and silent lifting and lowering of hospital beds or office desks can only be achieved with minimal production tolerances, different wall thicknesses and consistent surface treatment. Jansen produces tubes that fulfil these requirements.
- High dimensional and geometric accuracy.
- Suitable for multiple telescopic function.
- Perfect surface smoothness for optimum height adjustability.
- Customer-specific finish of corner radii
- Drawn or cold-rolled tubes.
- Consistent high surface quality.
- Suitable for chromium plating after pre-treatment.
- Dimensions to suit individual requirements.
- Production from hot or cold strip.
- Selected material suppliers to ensure consistent quality.
for drawn tubes
- Specially developed drawing process for extremely tight tolerances and increased strength.
- Flexibility owing to our own tool-making.
- Top surface quality.
- Basic tubes are processed to suit the final product.
for rolled tubes
- Internal scraping with tight tolerances.
- External close-contour scraping, hardly visible.
- In-house production of customer-specific forming tools.